Low Associates Windows financial System
Since 1975, Low Associates has provided the most comprehensive software available for the State of Indiana. Our quality and support are unmatched
Financial Software Highlights:
- county annual reporting & uploads to gateway
- User defined query reports display/export data
- view history by check, quietus, or vendor
- merge duplicate vendors / vendor history
- capable of adding docket templates for reoccuring dockets (utilities)
- capable of adding receipt templates for reoccurring receipting (settlement)
- restrict access by department, eliminate running multiple reports
- vendor direct deposit & ach email notification
- archive reports at time of processing
- Interfaces with our payroll software
- Interfaces with our treasurers ledger
- comparison reports between treasurers ledger & financial software
- create purchase orders
- exporting information for 1099 processing
- provides multiple types of reports
- export in multiple formats
- customizable grids & views
- combined individual & group security
- on screen help files
Our Software Integrates With:
Accountability interfaces with the Low Associates Payroll/Personnel/Financial Software, which allows customers to process their W-2’s, 1099’s and their ACA information.
American Fidelity interfaces with the Low Associates Payroll Software after customers sign up during open enrollment with American Fidelity.
Doculivery interfaces with the Low Associates Payroll Software by providing their employees with online access to Check Stubs and W2’s.
Right Stuff Software
Right Stuff interfaces with the Low Associates Payroll software by allowing time and attendance to be exported and imported each pay day.
Advanced Time Management
Advanced Time Management interfaces with the Low Associates Payroll software by allowing time and attendance to be exported and imported each pay day.
Applitrack interfaces with the Low Associates Personnel Software by allowing customers to import information about job applicants and new hires.