Low Associates windows tax & billing system
Since 1975, Low Associates has provided the most comprehensive software available for the State of Indiana. Our quality and support are unmatched!
Property Tax Software Highlights:
- Meets or exceeds all 50 IAC Certified Tax System requirements for use in Indiana Counties
- Developed, installed, and utilized only in Indiana Counties
- Installed in 34 Indiana Counties
- Automated Tax data backup and software updating
- Integrated Cash Sheet available
- Extensive and comprehensive data and user entry editing throughout system
- Assessed Value Interfaces for all Tax Types certified with existing Assessment Systems including XSoft, GUTS, AS2 and Proval
- available interface with many online property tax receipting companies
- auto spring & fall settlement process to aid in completion of property tax settlement & distribution process
- integrated judgment tracking & receipting sub system
- integrated surplus tracking sub system
- customizable security features
- customizable grids & views
- automated cnav process to aid in annual submission process
- auto exemption/deduction mass updates, calculation, and abstract process to aid in annual abstract process
- future year calc edit projection for long term budgeting & planning
- other assessment rate project for long term budgeting & planning
- fully integrated TIF interface, reallocation & reporting functions
- open data structure to work with many 3rd party property tax bill printing & GIS companies
- auto tax sale process with integration for 3rd party vendors
- auto spring & fall settlement report archive process to maintain security of valuable settlement reports
- gateway upload files, as required by state auditor & dlgf, are automatically generated & archived for easy retrieval
- property project module available to aid in calculation, billing, & collection of ditch reconstruction & exceptional benefit projects
- multiple WYSIWYG grid & report export options
- extensive help files including checklists to guide through tax cycle processes
Our Software Integrates With:
Accountability interfaces with the Low Associates Payroll/Personnel/Financial Software, which allows customers to process their W-2’s, 1099’s and their ACA information.
American Fidelity interfaces with the Low Associates Payroll Software after customers sign up during open enrollment with American Fidelity.
Doculivery interfaces with the Low Associates Payroll Software by providing their employees with online access to Check Stubs and W2’s.
Right Stuff Software
Right Stuff interfaces with the Low Associates Payroll software by allowing time and attendance to be exported and imported each pay day.
AESOP interfaces with the Low Associates Payroll software by allowing time and attendance to be exported and imported each pay day for substitutes.
Advanced Time Management
Advanced Time Management interfaces with the Low Associates Payroll software by allowing time and attendance to be exported and imported each pay day.
Applitrack interfaces with the Low Associates Personnel Software by allowing customers to import information about job applicants and new hires.